Facebook advertises its product and services with product images, and it is the powerhouse of display advertising.
Placing ads on Facebook is the most targeted method of reaching your customers..
An individual Facebook ad includes its creative (ex: the image and text it uses), the specific audience it targets, and the bid for your ad. You can see Facebook ads on you home page, pages, events, and now it is also appears on your timeline..
If you have ever noticed, you can find that ads are just relevant with your demographics, geographic area and from your interest. As same as you can also find that all the Facebook ads appears on you Facebook page will relevant with you area of interest.
You can see these ads on the right side of your Homepage, in News Feed and on Logout page of Facebook.
Press Play and Learn How It can be DONE!
ADD VIDEO LINK HERE
In this Ebook you will learn how you can target your market with Facebook ads in a very short of time. Many types of Facebook ads are available, and you can choose according to your market. Facebook advertisement includes app ads, domain ads, event ads, mobile app ads, page like ads, and page post ads. .
The question is…
- The different kinds of Ads that will ensure that your needs are being met.
- How to display your Ad to a population most likely to buy the product being advertised.
- The Four core parts of an Ad.
- How to design a page to get more and more traffic.
This detailed and highly-effective training ebook will also reveal:
- How to avoid getting lost while building your Facebook Ads.
- Learn everything you need to create killer ads on Facebook.
- Highly-effective techniques that will make your Facebook Ads activities a lot more productive.
- It touches on topics like….mobile app ads..What it Means…Why it’s Important…The Benefits.
- To design the title in a way that invites people to read the body of the text.
While lots of people might be talking about it, very few can really teach you how to productively use Facebook Ads in behalf of your business..
- Facebook’s average advertising revenue per user from 2009 to Q4 2013 is $5.69 billion.
- 70% of advertisers on Facebook had a 3x greater return on ad spend.
- 94% of publishers on Facebook reached people more efficiently through Facebook targeting.
- Revenue for the full year 2013 was $7.87 billion, an increase of 55% year-over-year.
- The average breakdown of a social media advertising budget is 57% on Facebook Ads.
- 67% of B2C marketers have generated leads via Facebooka
- 67% of B2C marketers have generated leads via Facebook.
- Facebook cost 35% less than the online average for their huge exposure to 1.26 billion users..
|Bonus Offer #1 – Free Updates for one year!|
|Internet and Affiliate Marketing evolves rapidly. We will revise and update our ebook when needed. You will be notified and be able to download a new version FREE of charge.|
|Bonus Offer 2 – Free Business Membership!|
|You will be enrolled in our Business Reports Membership. You will get a FREE life-time access.|
Published: November 2014 – 60+ pages / 11000 words